宝宝掉牙,妈妈说哪些英文,能讲清换牙这件事,并告诉孩子怎么做

LOSING A TOOTH (AGE 5-12)

掉牙(5-12岁)

★ 牙活动了怎么说?活动活动牙怎么说?

★ Come in, come out,哪个是掉牙,哪个是长牙?

★ 乳牙、恒牙怎么说?

Child: Mommy, my tooth is wiggly!

宝宝:妈妈,我的牙活动了!

Mom: Really? Please come here so I can check it.

妈妈:真的吗?过来让我看看。

Open your mouth.

张嘴。

Yes, it is loose!

还真是,有点活动了!

牙活动了除了用wiggly,还可以用loose。

Child: Oh no! Can you fix it?

宝宝:不会吧!你能解决吗?

Mom: We don't need to fix it.

妈妈:咱们不需要解决它的。

The teeth you have now are called your baby teeth.

你现在的这些牙叫乳牙

They need to come out

他们就是要的,

so your big adult or permanent teeth can come in.

这样你的恒牙才会长出来

注意:长出来不是come out,而是come in,come out是掉牙。

Child: Why do I need adult teeth?

宝宝:为什么我需要恒牙

I have teeth.

我已经有牙啦。

Mom: You have small teeth that fit in your little mouth.

妈妈:你现在嘴小,所以牙也小才合适

As you grow bigger, into an adult like Mommy,

随着你逐渐长大,长到像妈妈一样大的时候,

you need bigger teeth for your bigger mouth.

你的大嘴就会需要大牙。

They will be stronger, as well, to help you eat food.

它们也会更坚硬,更方便吃东西。

Child: How does my tooth come out?

宝宝:我的牙怎么掉呢?

Will there be blood?

会有吗?

Mom: Your tooth has roots like a tree.

妈妈:你的牙像树一样有

They will get looser until the tooth either falls out or we can pull it out.

它们会逐渐松动的,然后就了,或者被我们拔掉

牙的掉落除了用come out,还可以用fall out。

You can wiggle it every day to help it get looser.

你可以每天活动活动它,让它更快变松。

When it falls out there may be a little blood,

它掉的时侯可能会流一点点血,

but there is nothing to worry about,

不过完全不用担心,

it's completely normal.

这个非常正常

We can just use some gauze to help soak up the little bit of blood

咱们可以用纱布吸收这点儿血,

or you can suck on a cold cloth.

或者你可以咬住一块冰纱布。

The special part about losing a tooth is the tooth fairy!

掉牙最特别的部分就是牙仙子了!

Once your tooth has come out,

你的牙一掉,

we can put it under your pillow before bed

咱们睡觉之前就把它放你的枕头下面

and that night the tooth fairy will come

当晚牙仙子就会来,

and leave you a present.

还会留下礼物

Child: The tooth fairy?

宝宝:牙仙子?

Mom: Yes, a special fairy who collects teeth and leaves money in its place while you are sleeping.

妈妈:是的,她是一个特别的仙女,专门在你睡着的时候收集牙齿,然后在原地给你留一些钱。

Child: Oh yay! Can I stay up and see her?

宝宝:哦,太好了!我能不能熬夜等着她来?

Mom: No, she is magical

妈妈:不,她有魔法

and only comes when you are sleeping.

而且只有在你睡着的时候才会出现。

Child: Will my new adult tooth be my baby tooth?

宝宝:我的恒牙会代替我的乳牙吗?

Mom: Yes, sort of.

妈妈:是的,大概这意思

Usually there will be a hole in your gums

通常情况下,你的牙龈上会留下一个

and the new bigger adult tooth will grow up through that hole,

新的大恒牙会这个洞里长出来

kind of like a plant growing up.

就像植物生长一样。

Child: I am excited for the tooth fairy

宝宝:好期待牙仙子啊,

but scared to lose my tooth.

但是我害怕掉牙,

Will it hurt?

会很疼吗?

Mom: It won't hurt very much

妈妈:不会很疼的,

and it just means you are getting bigger!

而且这意味着你长大了!

Keep wiggling it with clean hands only

把手洗干净以后多活动活动你的牙,

and soon the tooth fairy will come.

很快牙仙子就会来啦。

Child: Okay, Mommy.

宝宝:好的妈妈。


附:

往期牙齿相关英文:带宝宝看牙,你会和他说的英文,蛀牙、涂氟、洗牙、补牙……

【公众号:你和宝宝说英语】

了解更多
举报
评论 0