吃货必备:高频用餐场合英语对话&食物,吃遍天下都不怕!
今天分享几个使用频率最高的用餐场合对话,礼貌点餐,页面最后(最后有彩蛋)有点餐最常遇到的中餐食物及西餐食物的翻译,让你吃遍天下都不怕~
老规矩,先上图速览一遍,here we go~

reservation:预订座位
Do you have a reservation?(你们预订了吗?)
- Yes, under the name of Smith.(是的,Smith先生的名字。)
would like 想要
What would you like to drink?(你们想喝什么?)
- I'll have a beer, please.(我来一杯啤酒。)
Would you like something to drink to start?(您想先来点喝的吗?)
- Yes, I'll have a glass of water, please.(好的,请给我一杯水。)
Would you like to see the menu?(你们需要菜单吗?)
- Yes, please.(好的,谢谢。)
order:点餐
Are you ready to order?(你们准备好点餐了吗?)
- Yes, I'll have the steak.(是的,我点一份牛排。)
- Yes, I'd like to order the steak with a side salad.(是的,我要点份牛排和一份色拉。)
menu: 菜单
Would you like to see the menu?(你们需要菜单吗?)
- Yes, please.(好的,谢谢。)
Could/Can I ...我可以。。。?
Could I get the spicy noodles without meat, please?(请另外做一份不加肉的辣面,可以吗?)
- Sure, no problem.(当然,没问题。)
Excuse me, could I have a glass of water, please?(不好意思,我能要一杯水吗?)
- Sure, I'll bring it right away.(当然,我马上就拿来。)
Can I take your coat?(我可以帮您收衣服吗?)
- Yes, thank you.(好的,谢谢。)
Could we ... : 我们可以。。。。?
Excuse me, could we get some more water?(不好意思,我们能再要一些水吗?)
- Sure, I'll bring it right over.(当然,我马上拿给你们。)
Excuse me, could we please have some more bread?(不好意思,我们能再要点面包吗?)
- Of course, I'll bring some over right away.(当然,立刻为您拿来。)
bill: 账单
Is there anything I can help you with?(还有什么我可以为您效劳的吗?)
- Yes, could we please have the bill?(是的,我们可以结账了吗?)
Can I get the bill, please?(结账,谢谢。)
- Just a moment, I'll bring it over.(稍等,我立刻给你们拿来。)
Can we have the bill, please?(请给我们帐单,好吗?)
- Of course, here you go.(当然,请拿好。)
split the bill: 引申为分别付账,AA(账单总数平分给每个人)
Can we split the bill?(我们可以分别付账单吗?)
- Yes, that's no problem.(当然,没问题。)
Excuse me, could you split the bill into two?(不好意思,我们可以把账单分成两份吗?)
- Of course, just let me know how you'd like it divided.(当然,您怎么分配都可以。)
separate checks:分开结账(独立结算自己消费的部分,有差异)
Will it be one check or separate checks?(分开付还是一起付?)
Excuse me, could we get separate checks?(不好意思,我们能分开结账吗?)
- Yes, I'll take care of that for you.(当然,我会为你们处理的。)
这里区分下两种分开支付的区别,平时说的AA制更接近于separate checks

credit cards:信用卡
Do you accept credit cards?(你们接受信用卡吗?)
- Yes, we accept all major credit cards.(是的,我们接受主要的信用卡。)
dish: 一道菜
Excuse me, what's in this dish?(不好意思,这道菜里面有什么?)
- It's chicken with vegetables in a creamy sauce.(里面是鸡肉和蔬菜,用奶油做的酱汁。)
salty: 咸的
This food is too salty.(这道菜太咸了。)
- I'm sorry, I'll let the chef know.(非常抱歉,我会告诉厨师的。)
Would you mind passing me the salt?(请帮我递一下盐,好吗?)
- No problem, here you are.(没问题,请拿好。)
recommend:推荐
Can you recommend a dessert?(你们有什么甜点可以推荐吗?)
- The cheesecake is really good.(芝士蛋糕非常好吃。)
How is the food here?(这里的食物怎么样?)
- It's great, I highly recommend trying the seafood.(非常好,我强烈推荐尝试一下海鲜。)
Do you have any recommendations for dishes?(您有哪些推荐的菜品吗?)
- The steak and the seafood pasta are particularly popular.(牛排和海鲜意面特别受欢迎。)
food allergy: 食物过敏
I have a food allergy.(我有食物过敏。)
- Okay, please let me know what you're allergic to.(好的,请告诉我你对什么过敏。)
appetizers:开胃菜
Could we order some appetizers to share?(我们可以点一些开胃菜一起分享吗?)
- Of course, we have a great selection.(当然,我们有很棒的选择。)
take: 花费时间
How long will the food take?(需要多久时间才能上菜?)
- It should be ready in about 15 minutes.(大概15分钟就可以了。)
have a nice day:祝您愉快
Thank you, have a nice day!(谢谢,祝你们愉快!)
- You're welcome, come back soon!(不客气,欢迎再来!)
spaghetti:意大利面
What would you like to eat?(你想吃什么?)
- I'll have the spaghetti, please.(请给我来份意大利面。)
delicious: 美味,好吃
This food is really delicious.(这个食物真的很好吃。)
- I'm glad you like it, we take pride in our cuisine.(很高兴你喜欢,我们很自豪我们的菜肴。)
stuffed: 饱
I'm stuffed. I think I ate too much.(我吃饱了。我想我吃太多了。)
- Yeah, the portion sizes here are pretty big.(是的,这里的份量很大啊。)
preference:偏好
Do you have a preference for where you'd like to sit?(您有什么偏好的位置吗?)
- No, anywhere is fine.(没有,随便哪个都行。)
with your meal: 关于点餐
Is everything okay with your meal?(你们的餐点还好吗?)
- Yes, it's delicious.(是的,味道很好。)
allergic: 过敏
I'm allergic to shellfish. Are there any dishes I should avoid?(我对贝类过敏。有哪些菜品我应该避免?)
- Yes, you should definitely avoid the seafood risotto and the shrimp skewers.(当然,您应该避免海鲜烩饭和虾串。)
