英语学歌|嘿,你 Hey You

Hey,you,这通常是恋人之间电话接通以后说的第一句话,带着喜悦甜蜜。
但是今天我们要分享的这首Hey You却完全相反。
出自于英国乐队Pink Floyd的这首歌,更像是一种呼唤。
一字一句听下去,随着旋律的推进,你会觉得唱歌的人在慢慢地把心剖开,一一将绝望、孤寂、挣扎以及希望呈现在你眼前。
Hey You,在吟唱生活的难,在诉说心灵的苦;在呼喊一种同行一种并肩。

Hey you, out there in the cold
嘿,冷风中的你
Getting lonely, getting old
在孤独,在老去
Can you feel me?
能感觉到我的存在吗?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
嘿,过道中的你
With itchy feet and fading smiles
痕痒的脚和微弱的笑
Can you feel me?
你能感觉到我吗?
Hey you, don't help them to bury the light
嘿,不要与他们一道将光明埋葬
Don't give in without a fight.
不要不战而败
Hey you, out there on your own
嘿,孤立无助的你
Sitting naked by the phone
赤裸地坐在电话旁
Would you touch me?
你会触摸我吗?
Hey you, with your ear against the wall
嘿,你!耳朵紧贴着墙壁
Waiting for someone to call out
等待着一种呼唤
Would you touch me?
你会抚慰我吗?
Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
嘿,你!能不能帮我搬动那些石头?
Open your heart, I'm coming home.
敞开你的心门,我要回家。
But it was only fantasy.
但这只是幻想
The wall was too high,
墙太高了
As you can see.
你可以看到的。
No matter how he tried,
不管他怎么努力
He could not break free.
都无法自由。
And the worms ate into his brain.
而蛆虫在侵蚀他的大脑。
Hey you, standing in the road
嘿,公路上的你,
always doing what you're told,
总是在做着别人要你做的事情。
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Hey you, out there beyond the wall,
嘿,城墙之外的你,
Breaking bottles in the hall,
大厅里砸瓶子的你
Can you help me?
你可以帮我吗?
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
嘿,不要告诉我一点希望也没有
Together we stand, divided we fall.
我们在一起就赢,分开就输
英语不只有腔调更要情感
英伦腔调订阅号:ylqd88
点击阅读原文
赠送预约外教,免费试听课程