「一起读绘本」There Is A Bird On My Head

引言:此文旨在协助家长在家陪孩子一起读英文绘本。会陆续上传50本初级绘本的图文讲解,收集在【一起读绘本】的合集里,便于查阅。

There Is A Bird On My Head!

Is something on my head?

我头上有东西吗?

Yes.

是的。

There is a bird on your head.

你头上有一只鸟。

There is a bird on my head?

我头上有只鸟?

Is there a bird on my head now?

现在我头上还有小鸟吗?

No.

没了。

Now there are two birds on your head.

现在你头上有两只鸟。

What are two birds doing on my head?

这两只鸟在我头上干嘛?

They are in love!

他们在谈恋爱。

The birds on my head are in love?

我头上的两只鸟在恋爱?

They are love birds!

他们是爱情鸟!

Love birds!

爱情鸟!

How do you know they are love birds?

你怎么知道他们是爱情鸟?

They are making a nest!

因 为它们在你头上筑巢啊!

Two birds are making a nest on my head?

有两只鸟在我头上筑巢?

Why would two birds make a nest on my head?

为什么它们要在我头上筑巢?

I am afraid to ask…

我不敢问……

Do I have an egg on my head?

我头上有鸟蛋吗?

One. Two. Three !

一,二,三!

You have three eggs on your head.

你头上有三只鸟蛋。

I do not want three eggs on my head.

我不希望头上有三个鸟蛋。

Then I have good news!

那我有个好消息要告诉你。

The eggs are gone?

鸟蛋没有了?

The eggs are hatching!

鸟蛋正在被孵化。

HATCHING?

孵???化???

The eggs on my head are hatching?

我头上的鸟蛋正在被孵化??

Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!

"吱吱吱吱……"

They have hatched.

现在孵出小鸟了。

Now, I have three baby chicks on my head!

现在,我头上有三只鸟宝宝。

And two birds and a nest!

还有两只鸟和一个鸟窝。

I do not want three baby chicks,

我才不希望头上有三只鸟宝宝,

two birds, and a nest on my head!

两只鸟和一个鸟窝呢!

Where do you want them?

那你想让他们去哪?

SOMEWHERE ELSE!

别!的!地!方!

Why not ask them to go somewhere else?

那你为什么不让他们去其他地方呢?

Ask them?

问问他们?

Ask them!

问问他们!

Okay. I will try asking.

好吧。我试着问一下。

Execuse me, birds.

打扰了,鸟儿们。

Will you please go somewhere else?

你们能去其他地方吗?

No problem.

没问题。

Bye!

再见!

It worked!

成功了!

Now there are no birds on my head!

现在,我头上没有鸟了!

Thank you, Piggie!

谢谢你,小猪。

Thank you very much!

非常感谢你。

You are welcome…

不客气……

END

关注TD英文原版阅读,关注前沿教育

举报
评论 0