春节节庆亲子英语,拜年英语学起来!

喜庆的春节到了,在这里卡蜜儿先祝各位:新春快乐!恭喜发财!

小朋友们,你们知道在这个一年中最重要的节日里,我们要说哪些吉祥话吗?你和爸爸妈妈都可以用英语进行哪些对话呢?

今天,卡蜜儿准备了一些常见春节亲子英语,让你的春节别有一番味道!

春节实用英语

Gong-Xi-Fai-Cai! Please give me a red envelope!

恭喜发财!红包拿来!

Happy New Year!

恭贺新禧!

Wishing you good health and good fortune!

祝你身体健康、万事如意!

I dress in new clothes and new shoes on New Year's Day.

新年要穿新衣新鞋。

My family has dinner together to celebrate New Year's Day.

全家吃团圆饭庆祝新年。

Adult enjoy playing mahjong after dinner.

大人吃过团圆饭后玩麻将。

It is bad luck to sweep the floor on the first day of Chinese New Year.

大年初一不能拿扫帚扫地。

春节小对话

Happy New Year !

新年快乐!

How will your family celebrate Chinese New Year ?

你家怎么过节呢?

My family will play mahjong all night.

我家啊,会打麻将打通宵。

That's not very healthy.

那可不够养生啊。

How will you celebrate Chinese New Year then?

你呢,过年打算做啥?

I'll stay home and count my red envelopes!

我要呆在家里数红包!

律动歌谣

(和孩子们围成一个圆圈)

Gong-Xi-Fa-Cai! Happy New Year!

(双手成恭喜拜年的手势)

I have some brand new clothes to wear,

(女孩子拉裙子往前踏步鞠躬,男孩子往前踏步鞠躬)

Bang! Bang! Firecrackers!Cover your ears,

(双手捂住耳朵摇摇头装作很吵的样子)

It's the most exciting time of year!

(所有人把手牵起来左右踏步最后双手举高)

英文小故事

Once upon a time, there was an ugly monster named Nian. It slept for most of the year. Only when spring arrived, would Nian wake up and comes down into the villages to look for food.(从前有一只很丑的怪兽叫”年“。他整年都在山里睡觉,只有春天来的时候会醒来,并下山到村庄里去找食物吃。)

”Grr...I am hungry!" said Monster Nian.(年兽叫:”吼!我好饿!")

Nian had a big mouth and could swallow anything that came its way: plants,animals,and even people! Because all the villagers were very afraid of the big monster, they hid inside their houses and waited for the monster to go away.(年兽有一张大嘴,可以吞下任何东西,不管是植物、动物还是人。村民们都被他吓坏了,大家躲在家里等着年快快离开。)

"We need to do something about this terrible monster!We can't go on like this forever!"said a brave villager. All the villagers hung red pieces of paper on their doors and windows, and threw bamboo on the fire when Nian arrived.(一位勇敢的村民说:“一定要想办法阻止这可怕的怪兽,我们不能永远都这样躲着他呀!”。年兽又来了,大家想到了一个方法,每个人都在门窗上贴上红色的纸,还有将竹子点火后丢向它。)

Bang!Bang!Bang!The monster was terrified at the loud crackling noises of the burning bamboo and the bright colors everywhere, so it ran away quickly.(砰!砰!砰!年兽害怕点燃竹子后的爆炸声,还有四周刺眼的红色,很快地它就逃回去山上了。)

"Hooray!" shouted the villagers."We are not afraid of the monster anymore!"(村民们开心地大叫:“万岁!我们不用再害怕年兽了!)

From that day on,red became the Chinese people's lucky color.Every year at spring time,the Chinese people continue the tradition of putting up red paper signs on their doors and windows.We also enjoy making loud noises with firecrackers!(从那天以后,红色就成了幸运的颜色。每年的春天中国人会依循传统,在门窗上贴上红色的纸,也会放鞭炮。)

Chinese New Year is now the most important holiday for the Chinese people .This is the most exciting time of the year, when families get together and celebrate.Children also receive red envelopes from their family elders for good luck. (农历新年是中国人最重要的节庆,全家人要团聚在一起庆祝,小朋友也可以拿到来自长辈的红包,象征新的一年平安幸福。)

【重点词汇】

1、monster [ˈmɑ:nstə(r)] (n.) 怪物(通常是大型的);巨兽

2、swallow [ˈswɑ:loʊ] (v.) 吞下

3、villager [ˈvɪlɪdʒə(r)] (n.) 村民

4、bamboo [bæmˈbu] (n.) 竹子

5、terrified ['terɪfaɪd] (v.)(terrify的过去分词)使害怕、使恐怖

6、crackling [ˈkræklɪŋ](n.)连续的爆裂声

7、tradition [trəˈdɪʃən](n. )传统

8、important [ɪmˈpɔ:rtnt] (adj.) 重要的

9、celebrate [ˈsɛləˌbret] (v.) 庆祝

10、slept [slept] (v.) 睡觉( sleep的过去式和过去分词 )

11、terrible [ˈtɛrəbəl] (adj.)可怕的; 危害极大的

12、brave 英[breɪv]美[brev] (adj.)勇敢的; 需要勇气的

举报
评论 0