《走遍美国》——祖孙三代关于fishing的回忆

We had some good times together。

Ye,we did



grandpa是个情商很高的人,他想要劝说儿子腾出时间多陪孙子比如去钓鱼,不是直接要求而是从回忆他们父子俩第一次fishing的经历,儿子自然回忆起往昔自己跌落渔船的“惨像”....然后儿子欣然接受了fishing,而那一天风和日丽.........很温情而又欢快充满生活气息一段对话,学习时非常喜欢这一段。

We had some good times together。

Ye,we did

Mabe we can try it again! Why not

正文即系翻译如下:

Robbie says you can't take him to the gametoday. Robbie说你今天不能带他去看比赛。

I really feel bad about it, 我真过意不去。

but they need me at the hospital today, 但今天医院有事,

in the children's ward. 在小儿科病房那边。

I understand. 我可以理解。

Maybe we can spend some time together nextweekend. 也许下个周末我们可以一起玩。

Definitely. 没问题。

We should. 我们应该如此。

You and Robbie and me. 你,Robbie和我。

Remember our first fishing trip? 还记得我们第一次一起钓鱼吗?

I sure do.... 我当然记得……

Well, I've got to run, Dad. 嗯,我得赶紧走了,爸爸。

See you later. 再见。

Going fishing? 要去钓鱼?

I'm thinking about it.... 我正在考虑中……

So, how's work? 工作还顺利吗?

Oh, the usual problems. 还不是那些老问题。

You're working pretty hard these days. 你这阵子工作得很辛苦呀。

I guess I am. 我想是吧。

When did you last go fishing with Robbie? 你上一次和Robbie一起去钓鱼是什么时候啦?

I remember exactly. 我记得很清楚。

It was on his birthday, June second, twoyears ago. 是在他生日那天。两年前的六月二日。

We didn't catch anything. 我们什么也没有钓着。

Remember our fishing trips? 还记得我们以前外出钓鱼的事么?

Yes. I loved them. 记得。我好喜欢哟。

Remember catching your first fish? 还记得你第一次钓到鱼?

How can I forget? 怎么忘得了?

I fell out of the boat! 我摔到船外去了!

We had some good times together. 我们度过许多美好时光。

Yes, we did. 确实如此。

Maybe we should do it again. 也许我们该再来一次。

How about tomorrow? 明天怎么样?

Don't you have to work? 你明天不用上班吗?

My paper work will wait. 文书工作可以缓缓的。

Oh, Robbie will be thrilled. 啊,Robbie会高兴得不得了。

I am, too, Son. 我也很高兴,儿子。

I want to spend more time with Robbie. 我想多花点时间和Robbie在一起。

Tomorrow. 明天。

It'll be like old times for you and me. 你我过去的美好时光会重现。

And Robbie will love it. Robbie会喜欢的。

Well, what's the weather going to be like? 那么,明天的天气怎样?

Radio says sunny and mild. 广播说是晴天, 温和适中。

Well, I'll tell Robbie. 好,我告诉Robbie。

And thanks, Dad. 谢谢你,爸爸。

Don't thank me. 别谢我。

I'm just being a grandfather. 我只是在尽一个爷爷的本份而已。

举报
评论 0